Contact: 770-942-6576 | Report An Outage: 1-866-473-9786
AN UPDATE ON THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC
Dear GreyStone members,
During these uncertain times, GreyStone Power has implemented actions and continues to adjust our operations to ensure the safety of our members and employees. We remain committed to ensuring that your electrical power will be maintained at the same level you are accustomed to during this national emergency due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Beginning immediately until April 1, we will suspend disconnecting service for non-payment and instead will work with members on a case-by-case basis.
The following are just some of the actions that GreyStone has implemented to maximize social distancing among our employees and the general public:
- Beginning Monday, March 16, the GreyStone lobby and walk-in center at our headquarters will be closed. Our drive-thru will remain open; however, all members are highly encouraged to conduct GreyStone business through our website, the GreyStone Power payment app or over the telephone if possible.
- All business travel both in and out of state for all employees has been canceled indefinitely.
- Beginning Monday, March 16, a significant number of GreyStone employees will be teleworking from home. This does not include our line personnel and other outside crews. We continue to operate 24/7, with employees on-site and on-call.
Here are some important resources and contact methods for members:
- Our member services department is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and can be reached by email at email@example.com or by calling 770-942-6576.
- In the event of a power outage, you may report your outage via our website, Outage Helper app or by calling 1-866-GREYSTONE (1-866-473-9786).
- Download the GreyStone Power payment app and Outage Helper app at https://greystonepower.com/mobileapps.
- For those who would like to do business by mail, our postal address is P.O. Box 897, Douglasville, GA 30133.
- Payment kiosks are located throughout our service area. View locations at https://greystonepower.com/paymentkiosks.
The safety and well-being of all of our members and employees remains of utmost importance to me.
This is a fluid situation and we will continue to update you in the days and weeks ahead. Stay tuned to our website, www.greystonepower.com, and Facebook page for the latest updates.
Please protect yourself and your family from exposure to the coronavirus. A source of good information for protective measures against COVID-19 can be found on the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov.
GreyStone Power Corporation