- Imagine Prepaid like filling your car with gas
- If funds are depleted, the electricity will be cut off; but there are no reconnect fees
- If electricity is turned off, the balance must be brought to $10 above zero for reconnection
- Email & text alerts are sent when the balance drops below a minimum threshold that you set (usually $25)
- Prepaid accounts are not eligible for arrangements
- A new application is required for each location (Example: if you move to another residence that is eligible for Prepaid services, an application for your new home is required)
- Want to know more? Visit the Prepaid FAQ page.
We need one business day notice for all new service or disconnect requests.
All connects & disconnects are made Monday – Friday, excluding holidays.
There is a one-time $10 refundable membership fee & one-time $22 non-refundable processing fee for new service requests.
Payments may be made via Payment App, Online Member Portal, at a Kiosk, by Phone, or in Office
American Express is not accepted.